The counter scale KH II 800 SB is perfectly suitable for use as a self-service scale for the fresh food counter. Optionally with article recognition (SV).
The open PC platform provides highest performance. It is prepared for future features or customer-specific requirements. Even the use of 3rd party software presents no problem.
The Easy Load printer stands out in terms of its easy paper change function. Almost w/o the need of tools important wear and tear parts can be replaced. Daily cleaning of the scale can be carried out quickly and easily. This is supported by the scale's ergonomic design, the Easy Clean housing surface and the frameless Easy Clean display.
- Very high print speed
- EAN / UPC / QR Code / Datamatrix barcodes
- Graphic-capable, thus printing of logos possible
- Upper/lower case and several font sizes / fonts
- 12.1" touch display
- Resolution 800 x 600, LED backlightning
- Resistive touch
- Infinitely adjustable (angle adjustable)
- POSready 7 (Windows)
- BizLPOS (Linux)
- Intel Dual Core processor
- DDR3 RAM
- USB 2.0 (High Speed)
- USB 3.0 (Super Speed)
- anthracite gray (RAL7016)
- signal white (RAL9003)
- - 10 °C to + 40 °C
- Dual printer for 2" ticket and 2" linerless paper
- Dual printer for 2" ticket and 3" label paper
- RJ 12 for cash register drawer
- Audio kit
- Additional RS 232 interface
- PaperNearEnd function for self-service operation with signal lamp
- Easy Level - tilt compensation for automatic correction of incorrect weight values since scale is not level.
- Camera kit for automatic article recognition