The manual premium gravity feed slicer sets worldwide standards in terms of ergonomics, hygiene, and safety.
This manual slicer uses gravity and is easy to operate even when slicing heavy products thanks to its ergonomic, inclined carriage and the Bizerba precision. It stands out due to its wealth of variants. Individual and powerful slicer for a variety of products to be sliced in manual mode.
This slicer consists of a powerful blade drive.
In addition, the GSP H can be fitted with Ceraclean® surface which is easy to clean and ensures easy feeding of products to the blade.
- 120 V / 230 V
- anodized aluminum
- Bizerba Ceraclean® (optional)
- fiber-reinforced composite
- transparent plastics for food contact
max. outer dimensions L x W x H / L x W x H
- 725 x 587 x 596 mm / 28.6” x 23” x 23.5”
- Outer dimensions depending on machine version Required installation area might be larger than outer dimensions
- 330 mm / 13.0”
- optionally 350 mm / 13.8”
- 0 - 25° towards operator
- Positioning in different heights towards center of blade depending on slicer version
- 40° inclination
Max. product size
- Round: Ø 260 mm / 10.2”
- Height: 246 mm / 9.7”
- Width: 195 mm / 7.7"
Product dimensions depend on carriage version
Slice thickness adjustment
- Continuous 0 - 24 mm / 0 - 1.0”
- Fine setting 0 - 3 mm / 0 - 0.12”
- IP 33
- Blade version for various products to be sliced
- Blade covers suit different product dimensions
- Carriage version adjusted to the product with product clamping, product holder and special product clamping devices such as product fences for tomatoes
- Product fixation device
- Installation with closed frame or on feet, optionally with lifting device
- Static portion scale