Powerful allrounder for kitchen and selling - high performance in a small space with fully integrated portion scale.
Ideal for all manual slicing tasks such as cooked ham, boiled and cooked sausages, sliced cheese or long-life goods such as salami and air-dried ham.
Operation is particularly easy thanks to a Ceraclean® surface with outstanding gliding properties, technically mature ergonomics and thus absolutely safe for the user.
Removable parts are dishwasher safe and can be mounted in a flash. The Ceraclean® surface finish is very easy to clean.
Workflows for target weight slicing of up to 3 kg / 2 g are efficient and precise due to a fully integrated portion scale.
- 120 V / 230 V
- Bizerba Ceraclean®
- fiber-reinforced composite
Outer dimensions L x B x H / L x W x H
- 605 x 576 x 439 mm / 23.8" x 22.7" x 17.3"
- 280 mm / 11.02”
- 10° inclination
Max. slicing product size
- Round: diameter 195 mm / 7.7”
- Height: 160 mm / 6.3”
- Width: 230 mm / 9.1”
Slice thickness adjustment
- Continuous 0 – 20 mm / 0 – 0.8"
- Fine setting 0 - 3 mm / 0 - 0.12”
- 3 kg / 6.6 lb
- IP 33
- Hollow-ground blade, hard chromium-plated
- Hollow-ground blade, Ceraclean®
- Cheese blade, hard chromium-plated
- Blade covers, open or closed
- Remnant holder plates, with spikes or smooth
- Product fixation device
- Rubber bars or feet